Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
Couples and Relationships
- To Rekindle or Not to Rekindle? That Is the Question
- Five Holiday Lessons from the Science of Friendship
- Should Distressed Couples Deal with Emotions—If So, How?
- A 10 percent Raise or a Great Boss—Which Would You Take?
- Five Things an Unloving Mother Never Does
- 5 Easy Breakthrough Ways to Build New Habits and Break Old Ones
- What the Media Get Wrong About the Goldwater Rule
- Mental Health Professionals: US Statistics 2017
- Why Jealousy Can Be Good
- What It Means to Be a Mental Health Advocate—And How to Become One
- Four Steps to Manage Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Challenges for Moms Who Have OCD
- OCD and Autism
- OCD Treatment: More Important Than School or Outside Activities?
- Podcast: Improve Your Mental Health with Super Powers
- Podcast: Helping a Friend with Mental Illness
- Differences in Depression Between Men and Women
- 6 Symptoms of Postpartum Depression and 6 Ways to Recover
- Five Facts About Atypical Depression You Need to Know
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid in Your Recovery from Depression and Anxiety