Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
Couples and Relationships
- To Rekindle or Not to Rekindle? That Is the Question
- Five Holiday Lessons from the Science of Friendship
- Should Distressed Couples Deal with Emotions—If So, How?
- A 10 percent Raise or a Great Boss—Which Would You Take?
- Five Things an Unloving Mother Never Does
- 5 Best Practices for Maintaining Good Mental Health
- When Your Child’s Normal Emotions Are No Longer Normal
- The Collaborative Nature of Psychotherapy
- Do Relationships Require Compromise or Something More Fundamental?
- The Real Reason You’re Always Checking Your Phone
- OCD and the Need for Perfectionism
- OCD and Death Obsessions
- OCD and the Tortures of Scrupulosity
- Can Artificial Intelligence Predict Success with OCD Treatment?
- OCD and Identity
- Psychology Around the Net: May 19, 2018
- How Self-Compassion Can Fight Perfectionism
- Tips for Talking to a Loved One Who Has Depression
- Does Social Media Cause Depression?
- How Volunteering Can Help Your Mental & Physical Health